Life of DAC

Friday, September 01, 2006

Quick update

The wedding was beautiful...I drove to ny with Fran and dropped her off at Penn Station (the next time I will see her is at her wedding) then I headed up to the heights to meet up with Ed, Tonny, and Beth Ann...our ride to the wedding was so much fun...the wedding was great...I got to see tons of people including Rena, Devora, Amy, Ariela, Shimmy, Stacey, etc...
Spent the night at Rena's which was great...we had our usual 3 am corn salad feast, and then I headed home at 8 am...


Work this week has basically been working on the cruise that is this sunday...hopefully we will get kids...

Anyway...I have to go pack...again...

hopefully life will be a little more exciting next week...

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

how can you get more exciting than a wedding?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home