Life of DAC

Sunday, July 16, 2006

So I am not so great at this posting thing...as Hinda has pointed out...but I think it will just take some time.

The last few days have been somewhat awesome... Friday was Hinda's 21st birthday. I had been agonizing over what to do to help her celebrate since my birthday. I know I didnt do as well with the surprises as she did but I think I did farely well...after all I did celebrate her half birthday as well.

Shabbos lunch was not at all what Hinda and I expected. At least we had each other to keep company and to laugh with after. The rest of Shabbos we hung out at her place with a bunch of her friends and had a birthday party.

Last night was definately the best part! Dena and I took her out but the night got a lot more fun when we met Jim and the Meir look a like.

Today I spent with my family sailing in marblehead and then walking around Salem.

But it is time for sleep so more later...

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

welcome Devorah. dont worry, you'll get the hang of it soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home