Life of DAC

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pressure????

Ok....so I am alive and I guess I am not so good at posting...it is not because I dont care I just have not had a chance...

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately (I know that might be trouble...) I have been thinking about where I am in life (even more trouble) have I made the right choices? Lately I feel like maybe not...I do like my work, but did I make the right choice by staying in Boston? Should I have gone to NY?

I spent shabbos at my mom's in Newton where I was, I guess, in a way, "set up" with my neighbor's nephew from London...He is really nice and sweet...and we talked for hours about a lot of different things. He asked me a few times through out shabbos if I felt pressure to get married and each time I answered no...but now that I think about it, I am feeling pressure...I feel pressure from my mom because everytime she hears I have met someone she pressures me about the possibility, I feel pressure from my community now that everytime I talk to a guy people start assuming (oh wait that has been happening for a few years), I feel pressure from people who have told me that I should be moving to NY, and I feel pressure everytime I see my brother who is 3 years younger then me with his girlfriend who he has been dating for 3 years...
So I guess I do feel pressure.

I have to give a big shout out to Hinda...the other half of HinDAC for the amazing shabbaton she put together last week. It was awesome! You should be very proud...and a big thank you...for always being there for me! I owe you big time...

1 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger Hinda said...

Awwww shucks man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home