Life of DAC

Friday, August 25, 2006

Packing anyone

Anyone want to pack for me????


I realized tonight that I have spent more time packing, unpacking, and repacking a suitcase in the last month then I have done anything else...I have not slept more then 2 nights in my own bed in my apartment since...July 4th...how crazy is that??? and it does not look like it is going to be changing anytime soon...
I was away at a conference until last night...tonight I unpacked my bag and then packed a bag for shabbos...Sunday I will unpack that bag and pack a bag for Monday night when I go to NY for Shev and Yaakov's wedding and then stay in CT for the night at Rena's...I come back then go to Newton for Shabbos...then maybe I get a few days to myself...then Meir's wedding...then Fran's wedding...then Rosh Hashana and all of the Chagim...and then...Shabbaton 1, 2, 3, and 4...
basically...SEE YOU IN DECEMBER!

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

i know what you mean. im not gonna be as much as you, but i needa pack now for israel, when i get to isarel i needa get stuff from my aunts and bring to yeshiva, unpack, pack again for bein hazmanim, unpack when i go to wherever i am for sukkos, pack to go to ohr etziyyon (my new hesder yeshiva), then unpack. then pack everything in march when i go into the army...

oh boy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home