Life of DAC

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Where have I been...where am I going...

So you might be wondering where I have been for the last few days well...I have been at a National NCSY staff conference...yes I actually went to a conference...It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be but it wasnt as good as I thought it would be at the same time. at least i had company for part of it but then everyone left me...

Hopefully I am going home tonight with Rabbi Miller, but then I get to work on Thursday and Friday...then I am in Newton for Shabbos and then I am back to New York on Monday afternoon for Yaakov and Shev's wedding...dont worry I will be back in Brookline by early Tuesday morning (I might have to drive through the night)


OK I am off to bed...it only took me 2 hours to write this entry because I was sitting in the lobby of the hotel...

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

not in the heights for shabbos :'( ok fine...but at least ill see you at the wedding. weee! i get to see you again! weeee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home