Life of DAC

Sunday, August 13, 2006

such a great weekend...

I have had such a great weekend already and it is only early Sunday morning...
It started off Friday when I went up to New Hampshire with my mom to take my brother back to camp (he had been home for almost 2 weeks with mono, again). After we dropped him off my mom wanted to go to Portsmouth to go to a shoe store...the store did not have the shoes she wanted so we went into a clothing shop and I found a great outfit for the 3 weddings I have over the next few weeks...Friday night was the usual...but I finished an awesome book!!!!! (Thanks Hinda for recommending it) Shabbos afternoon I walked to Hinda's (she was surprised to see me...that was worth it) and then after shabbos I went and hung out with Amy we watched "Raising Helen"

In the morning I am going to Newport with my mom...


I think this weekend might be up there on the list of great weekends this summer, with the weekend I spent at Hinda's and then went into NY...What do you think????

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Hinda said...

Have I told you lately that I love you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home